Tuesday, 27 December 2011

mind dumping again.....

Ok, you know how this works....my mind gets full of rubbish and it needs to dump it so here goes!

It is Tuesday December 27th 2011 and Christmas is over.....boooo... But New Year is just around the corner...yay!!!

I had a great Christmas! Being the baby of five kids and the aunt or great aunt to 13 has its benefits come present day!!

The one present the reminded me most that I was a baby sister was this from my biggest brother and his wife.....Talk about picking on your little sister!!


Stop laughing! He is mean!! I told my mum and she said "Cherie you are 33...man up!" it's so not fair!!!!

Ok that's enough of me reverting to a child! Seriously the family do it to me every time!!

I have been in tinsel hibernation for the last few weeks, nose deep in Christmas celebrations and preparations so I have done NONE WRITING! But I am getting back into it, I will conquer A to Zane if it kills me and at this stage it just might!

This coming year will see at least, yeah I said it AT LEAST, two of my books being published! Yay!

Several of my writing mates have their first, second, fourth or more release out in the first 6 months of this year too! In the last 12 months we have all gone from dreamers to proper grown up, boot wearing, gun totting authors. Got to say I have had worse years...2008 to be exact but we won't go into that.

So we can only guess at what 2012 will bring!!

For those of you who don't know I live in London, England so next year we will have the Olympics on our doorstep, the Queens Diamond Jubilee celebrations...no doubt more free holiday days for us like we had when Prince William and Kathrine got married and the Para-Olympics.....so for those of us UK based it will be party time!

All in all I think it will be a great year.....I don't make new years resolutions so none of that "I am going to lose weight" or "stop doing this thing or that" but if I did it would probably be "I am going to be a more productive writer" like Doris and Raven........they seriously know how to write a book man!

OK don't forget to enter the Nuthouse Scribblers giveaway....check the red advert on the right...you still have time to get one of 6 free ebooks from the inmates there!



Until next time.....remember (I was inspired by my editor on this one) replacing your Dom/me's flogger with wet noodles....just isn't big or funny......don't say you ain't been warned!

2 comments: