Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Lucky Seven

Doris O'Connor tagged me in this fun little thing making the rounds on the writing circuit.



Here are the rules:
1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines – sentences or paragraphs – and post them as they’re written. No cheating.
4. Tag 7 other authors


So my current MS isn't long enough  so I went to chapter 7.....I know not that's not the actual way to do it and yes I know this means I should be writing more....but hay.....don't kill me ok!!

Here you go....A to Zane!


Zane leaned back in the chair and smiled at her. Lord but he was enjoying this woman more and more. He wanted to pat himself on the back for his choice is mate, he could add that to his list of brilliant things he had done in his life.

“OK fine, I will try but I make no promises baby, ‘cause you look hot in that outfit.” 

Abby rolled her eyes and tried to come out of his lap. Zane wrap his arms tighter around her.

“Zane, let me go. There is a perfectly good chair right here for me to sit in.” Abby pointed to the empty chair right next to him. Zane pushed the chair away.



And now I tag:

1) Karina Buchanan
2) Yazmin Subha
3) Arya Grey
4) Alannah Harte
5) Xandra James
6) Teresa Morgan
7) Sasha May

No pressure this is all just for fun!!!!  Enjoy!!


2 comments: