Friday, 20 April 2012

Do you know what today is?

Today is the day I become a multi-published author!! WWWWEEEEEEE!!! *yep that is my grown up response*

The Alpha's Vixen is out today as part of the Blood Bar Chronicles......I say part because this book is made up of 4 stories, all separate yet all interlinked too. My fellow UCW authors, Jorja Lovett, Doris O'Connor and Arya Grey have managed to work together (seriously not an easy task when the gang up on me and call my wolf shifter flea bitten!! RUDE!!) and come up with four stories I think you will love!

 Alpha’s Vixen by Cherie Nicholls

From IT geek to Mystical Beacon in one night; not the usual WLF meeting it has to be said.

Dora "Dizzy" Williamson is a busy lady, but she finally makes time to meet some of her writing group in a new bar. Surely a couple of hours with the ladies wouldn't be too bad, right?

Xander de Rista is CEO and alpha to his pack, so being drawn to a new bar that prickled his fur doesn't sit too well with him. Tonight feels different; there are too many supernaturals in one place, but one human stands out to him. One he intends to claim and protect, because hell isn't just breaking loose, it is coming to town.


You may remember a random idea that I had a while back, about a group of ladies around a table that we write about......well that little distraction tactic turned into a series of books!

This is book 1 in a trilogy...well it's only a trilogy right now....never know what will happen next! 

My fellow Alphas and I are holding a mini Alphas Rule blog hop today, offering you a chance to win a copy of this first book. Just leave a comment on the blogs,  Doris'  Jorja's  Arya's and mine and you can be in with the chance to win one of the four copies we are giving away.

Now....do you fancy a little preview of Xander and Dizzy?? Ah well, since you asked so nice.. here you go

The Alpha's Vixen by Cherie Nicholls

"Will you be okay?" Logan called from the fire exit door where he was holding Kyla who was purring and nuzzling into his neck.

"I will be fine. Go." In seconds, they were alone.

The door closed behind Logan with a soft click. It took all of Xander's strength not take her there and then, but he couldn't resist the urge to lean down and breathe in her scent.

"Are you sniffing me?" Dizzy asked as she tried to lean away from him.

He groaned. "Hmm. You smell good enough to eat. What’s your name, vixen?" He nipped at the pulse beating in her throat.

"Dizzy, and I am not a snack."

Xander pulled back and looked down at her. "No? Then how come I want to eat you?" He caught one of her thighs and wrapped it around his waist, pulling her core tight against his raging hard-on.

"Oh!" she gasped. The color was crawling up her throat, but he didn't miss the desire in her eyes.

"Mmm, you like that idea, don't you, my vixen? You like the idea of my mouth on you, getting you off." His voice dropped low, allowing more of his wolf to shine through.

Dizzy took a panting breath before she shook her head, denying his words. Xander reached down and swatted her ass, exposed by her raised thigh.

"Don't lie to me, my vixen. I will punish you," he warned. Her eyes went wide as she stared back at him.

"I can smell your arousal," he said as he reached between their bodies and cupped her pussy through her trousers. "You want me, don't you?"

Dizzy shook her head. Xander spanked her again.

"I told you want happens when you lie to me," he growled, seconds before he crushed her mouth under his.

He ground his cock against her, pulling another moan from her. Dizzy wrapped her arms around his neck, trying to drag him closer.

Xander smiled against her mouth before he pulled back. "Tut-tut. I told you if you lie, you get punished."





I am soooo excited I may actually jump up and down on the spot like a nutbar for like the ENTIRE day!!!!!!  *starts jumping*


Can't leave without my usual sign off.......this time dedicated in honor of the Alphas!


If you see a merman walk into a bar and you know you are the only human female in there.....get the heck out...don't say I didn't warn ya!




to buy your copy:


All Romance 


Breathless Press

7 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO.. book 1 is a hard act to follow.. but we'll do our best. And personally I quite like your flea-bitten wolf-shifter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your release! Great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flea bitten dog is quite adorable, you know ;) Congratulations, Cherie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Cherie! Such good news and on a Friday, too. Wish you great success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!! We are extremely exciteed!!!

    ReplyDelete