Friday, 27 April 2012

What happens now?

That is the question I have been asking myself alot of late.

I have just finished the first draft of Claiming Clara, which is book 2 in the Shifters of Hillside series.

Now I have sent it off to my crit team, to be pulled apart and sent back to me to reassemble in a far better condition....but that's the thing....what happens now?

I am in a sort of limbo where I can no longer work on my current wip until I have had time to let it settle and re-read. Of course fixing all the problems my crit have and will point out.

I can't really start another big project, I know some people can but that isn't really how I work.

So what happens now?

Well if you are me, you fix a few websites for friends, play around with some design banners and just simply mess about on the computer.

It's a strange place to be in to be honest....... I mean for a writer not to write is strange to say the least. In all honesty I have dabbled in a few little stories...one called Kat I can't tell you about right now on pain of death *checks to see if Raven is looking* and another little mess about which doesn't really have a name right now but is fun to play with none the less.

But seriously......what happens next?

What do I do whilst I a waiting and watching and not writing.

So what should I do? What suggestions do you have for me? As the kids shows used to say "answers on a post card"....because I am slowly starting to loose the will.....I really am.....

One thing I can do is leave you as I normally do.....I mean it would be rude not to...

It's not big or clever to wear spiderman underwear to a play party.....don't say I didn't warn you.


1 comment:

  1. I think you just have to chill and see where the mood takes you!

    ReplyDelete