Monday, 18 June 2012

Day 2 with Chastity Bush

You know it's the strangest things.......I just can't seem to find those darn handcuff keys!

How about I share with you a little something from Chastity's book, The Stranger Next Door, whilst I look for them.

Seriously Chastity you just sit there nice and comfy........  *evil grin*


Blurb:

The last thing Officer Tess McCoy expects is to meet her sexy new neighbour wearing nothing but her birthday suit, but since her partner’s death six weeks before, nothing seems to go the way she plans.

Despite his incredible good looks, Tess needs to keep her distance from the sexy stranger. The last thing she needs is another complication in her life, and the man living across the street looks like he could be a very big, very sexy complication.

But her life takes a startling turn when Jack rescues her from would-be kidnappers in the dead of night. Now, she needs Jack’s help to stay safe and find out who wants her, and why.

Sparks fly high as things between them heat up, and Tess can only wonder if she’ll escape the ones attempting to kill her, only to fall victim to Jack’s killer charm.

**
Chastity has been kind enough to leave us the link to the entire prologue of her book...click here to read it.


Buy Link:

Liquid Silver Books
Amazon
All Romance Ebooks

***

Tomorrow, assuming I find those keys, will be Chastity's last day with me...come by and see what she will be sharing then....no not like that you pervs!!

Remember:  running around the house in grannie panties and girdle screaming "sexy momma" just ain't hot....just saying


3 comments:

  1. LOL, Cherie... I need a new plan now ;D

    And I really like the sounds of this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH dear....another great book add to my tbr pile!!!
    Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! This is one of the hardest I've ever written. Paranormal is my forte, but this contemporary led me to write more in the same genre and now I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete