Thursday, 9 August 2012

Last Day with Rosanna Leo

Ok she finally caught me!!! Who knew hiding under a blanket didn't actually mean people couldn't tell you were there! Totally worked when I was a kid!!

Anyway.....Before she starts her legal proceedings I thought let me sneak one more little book out there for you.... For the Love of a God


Blurb:

Conservator Maia Douglas is an expert on ancient Greece and its mythology. She would never tell anyone at the museum where she works, but she's always had a secret crush on the mythical Eryx, Greek god of love. There is nothing she loves more than to tend to her favorite statue of him, and her nighttime dreams are filled with luscious images of Eryx making love to her. 

One day, the peace at Maia's beloved museum is shattered when a new director arrives. A man who looks exactly like her image of Eryx. As Maia watches, he manages to upset her ordered museum world, at the same time he inflames her with unwanted desire.

Maia does not know that her new boss is actually the god Eryx, disguised as a mortal so he may work in antiquities. Although he is the god of love, he has forsaken his sexual nature because of a curse that has killed any woman he's dared to love. Though he fights it, Eryx is drawn to Maia with a force he's never experienced in a thousand years. But can he convince her of his true identity? And can he protect her from a vengeful goddess who seeks her destruction? 


******

Buy link: Liquid Silver Books
also available from all good ebook sellers.

******

Thanks Rosanna for dropping all charges and for stopping by and "letting" me share her great books with you!!!   

Keep your eyes out people, you never know when I may get my sticky little mitts on some more books for your viewing pleasure!!

Remember until next time: Looking your Dom/me straight in the eye and saying "suck it yourself"...not big or clever....don't say I didn't warn you!!



9 comments:

  1. LOL, Cherie! Thanks for hosting me, ahem, kidnapping me! It was a pleasure for me to have my blurbs stolen by you! I'm off to tell Dom to suck it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhhahahah no problem it was fun!! and did you hear Vin is going to be in my town filming Fast 6!! ahhhhh

      Delete
    2. No way? Vin? That's impossible. he's here with me...

      Delete
  2. well can you let me feature a book... i mean YOU come visit me? (cherie, i'll keep her occupied, you stash the books somewhere safe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to visit with you Raven! Name the date! :)Thanks for being such a good sport and visiting!

      Delete
  3. I used to LOVE reading under the blankets with my books and a pen light! Best wishes on an exellent book. The cover is SO sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheri- I have such a soft spot for that cover. My first! Reading under the blankets is fun...it smacks of the forbidden!

      Delete
  4. I'm reading this book right now, and may I say, it is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to step up on my reading. Thanks for sharing. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete