Sunday, 20 January 2013

#SexySnippet from Claiming Clara

Hi All!!

Welcome back! I hope you've been enjoying the snippets that have been going out.

Don't forget to find more #SexySnippets, click on the below image for a link of blogs taking part.


This week I thought I'd share with you a little bit from Claiming Clara....cause, well I just love Wall!

Blurb:
Can Clara Marsterson protect both the men she loves without it costing her everything, including her life? The brother she is trying to shield and the man who sets her heart on fire will discover Clara is stronger than they ever expected. Rediscover the shifters of Hillside and find out if “Wall” has the right kind of talent to capture the heart of the woman he’s marked as his mate.
****

“I don’t know.”
“Tut tut, my own, you know I like to hear you say the words,” he reprimanded.
Oh how he did like to hear her say the words, describe what he would do to her and what they would do together.
“Spank me,” she whispered.
Wall smiled down at her, his fangs visible as he pushed himself up out of the chair and walked to her with measured paces.

****
 Buy Link: Liquid Silver Books

 ****

Don't forget to check out the other blogs and their snippets!

Until next time..... remember, Dumb-ass...is not a good safe word....don't say I didn't warn ya! 

5 comments: