Sunday, 27 January 2013

#SexySnippets - Leashed By a Wolf

This week for our Sexy Snippets I thought I'd take you back to my very first published work. Leashed by the Wolf, is the first in the Shifters of Hillside series and will always have a special place in my heart.

******
Heath reached over his head and stretched out his long, hard body. He saw Laney flick a hungry glance down at his full cock. As he brought his arms back down he watched her swallow hard. He knew his eyes were now the yellow of his wolf; his smile flashed white fangs at her, and on his hands his claws had started to peek out.

“You had a question, my beta?” He allowed his voice to become more of a wolf’s growl. Laney’s breath hitched and he could see her pulse pick up as it beat in her throat.
****
buy link: Liquid Silver Books
****

Don't forget if you click on the image below you can find out who else is taking part in the Sexy Snippet and you never know what you'll find!


Until next time....remember that cable ties.....come in many colours and have so many fun and various uses... just a little friendly advice....

3 comments:

  1. Hmm I do love that Heath! Great snippet, Cherie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Heath and Laney's story. Nice snippet.

    ReplyDelete