Tuesday, 12 February 2013

20 Questions with @RavenMcAllan

Ok so most author interviews focus mostly on the author latest release, and that is great. But I thought it might be nice to know a little more about the author themselves.....so this is the first of my 20 QUESTIONS WITH section..

My first victi....errr I mean guest is Raven McAllan....


Full name: Raven McAllan
Genre you write for: Erotic romance
Latest release: A Shimmer Of Silk

1) If you were born in the regency era would you be above stairs or below? 

Raven: Oh definitely above, but with attitude.

2) Shifter? Which would you be? 

Raven: Leopard or Fox

3) Favourite colour?

Raven: It depends on my mood

4) Morning person or night? 

Raven: Oh morning, I get my best ideas at 4am!

5) You're stuck on a desert island. Apart for your loved ones, which three things would you take and why? 

Raven: Gluten free chocolate fingers, My mac which would NEVER run out of battery and a flashlight (ditto re battery)

6) What place in the world would you live out the rest of your days?

Raven: Argh, that's hard. Shaldon in Devon? Or Knysna in South Africa, or St KIlda in Melbourne or  or or …And there's so many places I've not been to yet, so can I just have the money to go a month in each place I fancy please?

7) If you weren't a writer what job would you have? 

Raven: Gluten free biscuit tester

8) What did you want to be when you were a child? 

Raven: A librarian, I loved the dewy system.

9) If you were only allowed to write for one genre for the rest of your life what would it be? 

Raven: Regency Romance. All those hot bods simmering with er passion!

10) Tea or coffee? 

Raven: Tea I guess, though I do need my cup of Java each morning.

11) What your favourite letter of the alphabet? Can be any alphabet in any language you speak.
 
Raven; Epsilon. I love how it rolls off your tongue

12) You are having a dinner party you can invite 5 other people, dead or alive, who are they?

Raven: 
My great aunt Nell, because I want to write her story, she was a real character. Beau Brummel before he disgraced himself. Golda Meir because she has so much to tell. The Cherie of course and Johnny Depp just because.

13) What is your favourite word? 


Raven: Myriad.

14) What is your favourite song? 


Raven: Mrs Robinson lol

15) What environment do you write best in? Noisy? Silence? Music? 


Raven: Silence. Sort of Well only with natural noises, like waves or birdsong. Though if there is noise I just block it out.

16) City, country or seaside? 


Raven: Hmm country or sea. I love watching  water, be it the sea or a river.

17) If you could go back in time to any era, decade, age when would it be? 


Raven: The sixties…again!

18) PC or MAC 


Raven: MAC (sorry)

19) Can you confirm that everyone does in fact need to know at least one CHERIE. Because well, we are geniuses...   


Raven: That is so true, and not just one Cherie…THE one Cherie

20) What can we expect next from you? 


Raven: Chocolate. Oh you mean writing wise. I've no idea it depends which characters shout the loudest.


Buy links: um All my books are available from amazon, or Allromance Ebooks, Bookstrand and the publishers.

Personal links: Website


Thanks for taking part Raven!!!

See, bet there are things you never knew about that lady who writes such great book innit!!

Until next time..remember......that saying "three's a crowd"....clearly didn't know all the fun that could be had....heh

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for interro...er inviting me Cherie. You truly are the one and only...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there's chocolate up for grabs, fling it over here please?

    Fab interview :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pmsl at Gluten Free biscuit tester! Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview. Made me laugh! I'm with you with the G-F Biscuit tasting! Hope you have a cupboard full ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview - and if there's any help needed eating that chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Favorite answer: "Johnny Depp just because." Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely interview. and Johnny Depp! You'll have to fight me for him. I think I'll take him to the island with me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super interview! (I already knew about the chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry chocolate all gone. Me and Jonny er used it in the best way possible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great interview. Raven, you never cease to entertain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great interview...love these questions.

    ReplyDelete