Sunday, 30 June 2013

#SexySnippet from Lilly by Cherie Nicholls

Hay All!

This weeks snippets comes from a free read...yeah that's right I said FREE READ! Lilly part of the Lucky's Charms story collection

“Please.” She whimpered. Mikal took hold of her hands, pinning them to the desk next to her head.
“Please, what?”
“Don’t stop.”
Lilly’s eyes were closed so she didn’t see the silent snarl he gave. Mikal leant forward, bringing his mouth close to her ear.

“Mine.” He growled.

****
Lucky's Charms is now free to download from Amazon

As always I'm not the only one taking part in Sexy Snippets...just click on the image below and you will be taken to a list of great authors all having a go.

 

Until next time.....remember  bratty is cute until the paddles come out.....just saying....

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't read this. Off to download. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, gotta say I love to growl too. :) Love this snippet.

    ReplyDelete