Sunday, 23 June 2013

#SexySnippets The Anniversary Gift by Cherie Nicholls

Hay All,

For this weeks Sexy Snippets I thought I'd change track.....here is a little sneak peek at my new F/F/M coming soon....

As always it's  unedited and unproofed...
******

Her shirt fell from her arms to pool at her feet. Cleo felt the snap of her bra come loose, then that too joined her shirt.
Marie’s soft hands came up to cup Cleo's breasts.
“Didn’t I tell you my girl had the best tits, boy?”
“You did.”
           “You want to taste?” Marie asked.



Copy right 2013 Cherie Nicholls
*****

As always there are loads of authors signed up for the sexy snippets, just click on the image below to take you to their links....



Until next time  remember...... The bigger the man.....the hotter he looks on his knees.......just saying



6 comments: