Sunday, 17 November 2013

#SexySnippets from Empress by Cherie Nicholls

Hay all,

This week or my snippets I am giving you a little FemDom. I hope you enjoy EMPRESS as much as I enjoyed writing it.

------
“I want to see you naked in ten seconds or … well, you really don’t want to know what the ‘or’ is.”
David nodded and rushed to comply

“Five, four, three, two … one.” As she finished the countdown, he stood gloriously naked. His trousers were puddled at his feet. The sight brought a smile to her face. “Aren’t you a good boy, kitten?”
----

Empress is out now FREE, yeah you heard me right FREE!! It's part of a collection of stories set around a costume party. There are Nine other stories in LOVE IN THE CARDS, and they are all FREE....did I mention it was free?? It's on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and all good ebook sellers


Now don't forget to check out the other authors taking part in this weeks Snippets, just click on the image below to be taken to the full list!



Until next time remember: In this day and age I shouldn't have to tell you...it's not just men that like to dominate....a lady with power, man that is a whole another level....take it from me....a lady with power....heh..

6 comments:

  1. Wow I like it! :)

    It's not free on Amazon UK but I'm going to purchase it later anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very enticing little snippet this one. I enjoyed it.
    Good luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good boy indeed ;-) Love it, Cherie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Err, excuse me but I would like some more please. Great tease.

    ReplyDelete