Sunday, 22 December 2013

#SexySnippet from Tracing His Heart.

Hay All,

This weeks snippet is from Tracing his Heart, which is part of the Under a Moonlit Night collection of stories.

Let me introduce you to Jones and his Domme......



******

“What made you ever think you could come into my club, Carter Jones, without having to deal with me?” she said barely above a whisper.
“Rhea,” he said on a breath.
With quick force she reached down and slapped his butt, making him jump.
“This,” she tugged at the white ribbon, “means you get to call me Mistress, boy.”

“Yes, Mistress,”
****
Buy Link: Liquid Silver Books

Also available from All good ebook sellers
***



I so want to be Rhea when I grow up!

Remember to click on the image below to see who else is taking part this week!


Until next time....remember the smaller the Domme.....the scarier she can me.....in this case size really doesn't matter!


2 comments: