Sunday, 29 December 2013

#SexySnippets from Claiming Clara

Hay All,

This weeks snippet is from Claiming Clara, book 2 in the Shifters of Hillside series....

You all know I love Wall... *sigh*



****

“Mmm, you said that earlier, and I have let you sleep all day.” He purposely kept his voice as casual as possible. He knew she expected him to drop straight into his dominant role, but he wouldn’t, not yet. He wanted to keep her off-kilter as long as possible.
“Oh,” she whispered.
“Now that I’ve let you sleep all day, what do you think I should do with you?” Wall asked as he dusted his hands together.

*****

Buy Link:  Liquid Silver Books

Also available from all good ebook sellers

******

*sigh* seriously love that man!

Don't forget to click on the image below to see who else is taking part this week


Until next time....don't forget...you are never to old to spank!

5 comments:

  1. I seriously love that Wall too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I wonder what he'll do with her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to meet Wall in more detail! Dominant...trying to keep her unsteady...hehe, yes please!

    ReplyDelete