Sunday, 5 January 2014

#SexySnippets from Leashed by a Wolf

Hay All,

This week I am going right back to my very first release.....Leashed by a Wolf.....let me re-introduce you to Laney and Heath.



*******

“You will endure.” This time Heath reached over her head to a small drawer in the coffee table. He rummaged inside and pulled out a silver packet. Holding the condom packet so she could see it, Heath watched the relief on her face. “Is this what you wanted, my beta? Do you want me in you, riding you hard?”
Laney nodded and licked her lips.

****

Buy Link: Liquid Silver Books

Also available from all good ebook sellers
****



See...man Wolves are my secret passion....heh no so secret now ah?

Remember to click on the image below to see who else is taking part this week:


Until next time: remember ...wolves aren't just for Christmas...they are for life! heh

5 comments: