Sunday, 20 July 2014

#SexySnippets current #WIP by @CherieNicholls

Hey! Long time no speak...type....write...darn it you know what I mean!

I've been stuck in the never ending hell that is the world of new company websites and computer upgrades. There still is no light at the end of the tunnel with that but I thought I'd poke my head up and share a little snippet with you this week....

It's from my current WIP  tentatively called Lions Air. It's about an Air elemental witch and a Lion Shifter.....let me know what you think

*****
Unproofed, unedited and may change in final version....

“I was looking for a little fun and you, Mr. ‘I’m a member of the council Aura, so I have a stick shoved right up my butt now’ had to rain all over it.”
He didn’t appreciate her imitation or the idea that she didn’t think he was fun anymore. He was a god damn party thank you very much. Just because she didn’t understand the pressures he was under now didn’t mean that he didn’t know how to have fun. And he’d damn well show her!

.......
(c) Copyright 2014 Cherie Nicholls

As always click the image below and see who else has signed up this week....



Until next time remember.....life's too short, don't get to the end and think.."what if..?"  just saying

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure he would show her. Fab snippet. Hope to read more soon, so keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of fun are they going to get into? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it's going to be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, do show her some 'fun', ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun tease and looks like fun is on the horizon here. :-)

    ReplyDelete