Monday, 22 September 2014

Sneak Peek from Karina and Duke's Story by Cherie Nicholls #karina&duke

So I've been away for a few days and whilst I was down enjoying the sea air I managed to relax enough to get some writing down. So yay!

I've also heard from quite a few of you lately looking for Duke and Karina's story. So I thought I'd share a little bit of it just to wet your appiete and to tide you over until the book is done and published!

This is unedited and unproofed.

*******
He watched her from the bar, she danced with Clara laughing at something the little wolf said.

"She has you tied up in knots, dude."

He wanted to argue with Wall but he really couldn't. He might not trust her as far as he could throw her but there was something about Karina that drew him like a moth to a flame. Damn it.

"My feet are going to fall off." Clara laughed as she landed on Wall's lap. "I can't remember when I danced so much."

"Danced? More like flailing around like a frog on an electrical wire." Karina teased.

Karina moved into the space between him and Wall. She had her back to him pretending he wasn't even there. Good, she was doing exactly what he'd said. As far as they were both concerned, neither existed.

But then it all went to hell when she leaned back against him, like he was a wall. The feel of her body against his turned his brain to mush and had his cock standing to attention. God damn fox and her god damn sexy body.

He was so screwed.

*******
(c) Copyright Cherie Nicholls 2014.


I hope you like it, let me know what you think. I am swear you'll have the book soon....honest gu'vner!


Until next time remember......chocolate and wine solves everything......it's like everything....




1 comment:

  1. Oh I think wall is defo in trouble there! So glad you are writing this xxx hope you get to "relax/write" soon x

    ReplyDelete