Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Looking back and peering forward

This year has been a funny old one.

My writing had pretty much stalled, I couldn't seem the get any words down that didn't end up looking like all sorts of gibberish to be honest.

I finally managed to finish a book, and it took me over 18 months to be able to type those magic words: THE END.

But has that deterred me from being a writer? No. If anything it's made me realise I have to be more strict with my time. You probably already know that I work full time as well as trying to be a full time author. These two things don't match well at all.

But never you fear, I am still writing, even if it's not as fast as I once was.

So next year I have plans to finally get Duke and Karina's story told. The be fair he was very tight lipped and was not giving me any details. Men! They can be real stroppy when they want to be!

I also have a new series coming to you, witches and shifters. You know me, there will be a few laughs, some loving and a little heartache. I mean it wouldn't be once of my books if everything was plane sailing now would it! ;)

So from me to you.... I just want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS, SEASONS GREETINGS and I hope  you all have the best and most fun filled NEW YEAR you could hope for.

See you on the other side!!

oh and remember.... Tinsel and Mistletoe....leads to all sorts of fun..... just saying! 


No comments:

Post a Comment