Tuesday, 7 April 2015

It's my Birthday and #coverreveal #windborn

It's my birthday! I am offically closer to 40 than I am to 30. I'm not freaking out about it either. If you've read my blog before you know the story of my birth.  So I won't drag you down that particular memory lane today.

But what do you do for your closer to 40 than 30 birthday, I asked myself.

Then it came to me in a blinding flash of light! Why not share my new cover?

Ready? Ok here you go!


I. LOVE. IT!

Wanna see a little blurb? Oh go on then since you asked so nicely!

** 

Luka Barend is an alpha lion shifter, member of the Shifter Council, teacher, and big brother. He's also stuck firmly in the “friend zone.” In point of fact he is King of the Best Friend zone. Sometimes it really sucks to be him.
Aura Vietor is a High Priestess, an air elemental witch, and a woman who really, really wants Luka to realize that his best friend is actually a woman, with needs. Many, many dirty needs. Stupid blind lion shifter!

**


When is this book out you ask? Well it's exacly one month today 7th May 2015 is when you can get your hands on this little gem, even if I do say so myself.

And whilst I'm on a roll... and because I am such a tease.... here is the opening line, just to wet you reading appetite..

**
 Chapter One




Luka lay facedown on his bed and wondered, not for the first time, what he could’ve done in a previous life to be cursed with a family like this.


**

So what do you think? Are you all interested? Well I can tell you that Luka and Aura are just the first in this series, Elemental Coven.

I hope you like it.

I've not been the most consistant of writers. I'm unable to write everyday, although I wish I could. But sadly life doens't always work out that way.

When I do get to write, I treasure my time and I hope that you enjoy the results.

Right, that's enough sentamentality from me.

I'll be back when I have buy links and, if you are really good... a longer excerpt... heh

Until next time... remember nearly 40 is the new nearly 30.... just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment