Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Because I miss ya all ....

Hey All,

Hope all is well in your part of the world. I know, again, I haven't been around much, and I have no excuse other than to say.... work.

Once day when I'm able to give up the everyday job to be a full time writer you're going to miss the days where I wasn't around so much!

And to make up for the fact I am horrible, here is a sneak peak of the next book in the Elemental Coven series, which is due out in October.

Here is the opening of Chapter One.



With a cautious look around the room, Nate lifted the cup to his nose and sniffed at it. Because if he was sitting here, right now, with these people, someone had to have drugged him.

(C) 2015 Copyright Cherie Nicholls

So what do you think? If you remember Nate form Wind Born then you'll be pleased to know he is getting his own book. That snarky little wolf/coyote just wouldn't shut the heck up...rude I say!

Let me know what you think and don't forgot if you haven't managed to get your hands on Wind Born yet, Luke and Aura are available from all good Ebook stores!

Oh look I have had a proper Author picture taken too! See this is my face!


I know right, totally pretending to be a grown up there! heh


Until next time, remember...... family, not only by blood but by choice too!




No comments:

Post a Comment