Sunday, 23 August 2015

Sexy Snippet from #EarthBorn by Cherie Nicholls

Hey all

Thought I'd join in the snippets this week. Today's post is from Earth Born, which is book 2 in the Elemental Coven series.

Let me know what you think:

*****
“Wow,” was the only thing she could manage to say.
“Yeah.”
“I have to go.”
“I know.”
She really did have to go. She was going right this very second. She was totally just still standing there.
****
(C) Cherie Nicholls 2015

Earth Born will be out in October 2015. But if you want to catch book 1, Wind Born, it's out now!





You can get it at Amazon, iBooks, Barnes and Noble, and all good ebook stores. 

 

Don't forget to check out who else is taking part by clicking on the image below:

http://thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.co.uk/p/sexy-snippets.html


Until next time remember...... if noone has told you today... you rock!

4 comments:

  1. Heheh, she would appear to have a problem with her legs there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. She'd be gone when her legs can move. Great snippet and I'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love Nate and Demi and their banter it has to be said

      Delete